As a homeowner you take great pride in your home's look, and we can bet that your walls are certainly an element that you highly value and enjoy designing well. Glass tile
is a wonderful and versatile material, that gives walls in rooms of your home a gorgeous aesthetic appearance. Kitchen backsplashes and bathroom tile are two common areas where glass tile is exquisitely used. Below, are some superb glass tile options that may work well in your home; and with the myriad of sizes, colors, shapes, and forms that they now come in, there are absolutely rooms in your home that can benefit from these products.
- Glass is molded into shapes during the firing process, and this results in surfaces that are nicely patterned and contoured.
- This Byzantine tile is still quite popular for use in homes. The pieces are smaller in size, textured, and quite colorful.
- This type of glass is uniquely designed to take on the look of jewels or crystal, and is best utilized as an accent piece, so its flashy nature doesn't overwhelm a space.
- This material is constructed from glass powder by pressing it into dies and then heated until all of the particles fuse together.
- This is a multicolored tile that is layered and built by taking chunks of glass that are then melted together within a mold.
Carpet World Amarillo enjoys providing homeowners with beautiful glass tile that fits perfectly into their homes. We listen closely to our client's needs and goals and then offer ideal options to help make the decision easier to ultimately settle on. Our showroom is conveniently based in Amarillo, Texas, and we happily serve clients in various areas including Amarillo, Canyon, Pampa, Dumas, and Lubbock. We invite you to visit our exquisite showroom in person at 4710 Bell Street, Amarillo, TX, 79109, or we can come directly to your home to provide a free consultation, and get a hands-on grasp for what's needed, and how we can best move forward together.